5.3 Million Americans Suffer with Alzheimer’s and according to the Alzheimer’s Association, this number will grow each year as the population and the number of 65 and older continues to increase. The best thing we can do for our loved one and our family is to reinforce our support systems. Mini-Cassia Hearts 4 Seniors works with families to create stronger support systems.
Today 15.5 million Americans are caring for a loved one with dementia. Sadly, 60% of those family caregivers report their emotional stress as “high” or “very high.” A strong support system is one that is capable of supporting the whole family. At Mini-Cassia Hearts 4 Seniors we regularly come alongside families caring for a loved one with dementia or Alzheimer’s. Our job is to help ease their burden by reinforcing their support system. The addition of a skilled and compassionate caregiver not only strengthens the “circle of care” around your loved one, it also provides family members with the respite that they desperately need.
Our message to you is, “You don’t have to manage this alone. We can help.”
* Consistent Schedule and Daily Routine
* Compassionate Advocacy
* Continuity of Care (same caregiver)
* Supervised Freedom to Move About
* Regular Prompts and Reminders
* Familiarity and Orientation to Person, Time and Place
* Diffuse Stress and Anxiety
* Emotional Nurturing
* Assist with Activities of Daily Living (bathing, dressing, grooming)
* Home Helper Services (laundry, dishes, light housekeeping)
* Medication Assistance or Administration
* Respite Care for Family Caregivers
* Much more …