We are committed to providing high quality, client-centered and excellent home care services to our clients to assist them to lead dignified and independent lives in the comfort and safety of their own homes. Their individual needs are carefully assessed, understood and met through the selective assignment of qualified, trustworthy and compassionate personnel.
We conduct thorough background checks on all prospective caregivers. Each person who enters your home is bonded to protect you against loss. And we insure all of our caregivers to protect against loss, too. We believe in taking care of the people who take care of your family.
•To be known and valued for providing the highest standard of in-home care services in the Mini-Cassia area.
•To be the provider and employer of choice in the Mini-Cassia area.
•To be a financially viable agency.
The seniors we serve aren't just 'clients' to us. They are people. So are the caregivers we employ. And because personalities interact differently, we take great care to create compatible matches between each client and caregiver.
We love our caregivers. These devoted folks share a deep passion for delivering top-notch home care to your family. However, when you bring a stranger into your home you want more than someone who is kindhearted. You are trusting this individual with your loved one's safety and well-being, and we understand that. Here's how we make sure each of our caregivers exemplifies our values of compassion, trust and expertise:
Each of our caregivers completes a comprehensive, multi-phased training program before they ever meet or serve a client. They also participate in periodic ongoing training programs as we develop them. Your caregiver also may opt to take specialized training modules for advanced levels of caregiving, such as Alzheimer's care.
We like the diversity of our caregiving team to match the diversity of the population we serve. For this reason, we encourage retirees, students and veterans to join us in serving your family. We will always endeavor to match you with the caregiver who best meets your needs.
Our mission and vision will be achieved through the application of our core values, which include:
• HEALTH- keeping our client’s health, quality of life and well-being central in the design and delivery of services;
• EXCELLENCE- treating and interacting with our clients with respect, dignity, compassion, honesty, and integrity while recognizing and maintaining confidentiality of client information;
• ATTENTIVE- adhering to the professional code of ethics of the Home Care industry; and applying continuous quality improvement measures throughout our Agency.
• RESPECT- showing respect for all cultures, religions, ethnicities; sexual orientation, ages, gender and disabilities;
• TRAINING- recruiting and retaining competent staff; valuing, supporting, recognizing and appreciating our staff who are our greatest asset; nurturing a work environment that encourages personal enjoyment and enhances job performance through recognition and reward;
• SATISFACTION- developing and maintaining positive relationships with the community, including local Home Care and Health Care personnel/organizations; conducting our business in an accountable and responsible manner;